Pet Lovers Who Love US

Monday, July 18, 2011

Look at what the Dog Dragged in?

So Milita and SnowPea where playing outside when Master noticed me SnowPea eating ants... YUMMY is all I can say and there are a ton of them - after all we are in the woods. But then I seen a bigger delight only the famale Master said to the Master "Get the moth" and so he did and I lost out. <MAJOR POUT>


And so after the Master saved the very moth I was going to eat he went back to work. He's a crafter... But look at the love he has for us in the next picture... We are so lucky. The picture after that is his completed project.

1 comment:

  1. Where's the photo of him showing you the love? Your Master is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

http://rvtravelingpets.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
madison, south dakota, United States
We are pets that travel with our Masters that go by the names Jorge and Evielynne. We are a male cat (JuneBug) a female dog (Milita) and a female dog (SnowPea)